Want to know the information about IP 192.168.178.1, then you’ve landed at the perfect web page to find everything about using http://192.168.178.1 on particular networks. As we already discussed many of the Private IP Addresses or Commonly Used IP’s on this website before.. Similarly, this is a private IP address which is used for setting up a private network connection using supported Routers/Modems. This IP Address has also got some Specialities like, It can be easily used by routers, modems, and other IoT devices such as webcams and DVRs. FritzBox, Telnet, etc Brands Routers majorly use 192.168.l78.1 Admin Login password in their Modem devices to set up the network connection. If you are accessing your admin page by using this IP Address into your web address bar, then you are must be using your Routers from Countries like Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Namibia & neighboring countries. Most commonly, FRITZ!Box use the 192.168.178.1 as the default IP Address for their routers.
192.168.l78.1 IP Address Router Admin Login
Looking to login using ‘http://192.168.178.1’ IP then follow some steps to make this login procedure as simple as possible.
- 1. The first step to initiate is with your devices (smartphone, tablet, laptop). Use your device to connect with the router’s wifi using either Wi-Fi or Ethernet Cable. (Or any other source which you better know)
- 2. Next step is to do with your Internet Browser which includes Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox & more. Open it at your end.
- 3. A further step to follow is with Copy and Paste. You need to copy ‘http://192.168.178.1’ IP (Link) and paste it in your opened address bar (Internet browser bar). Click to the enter button to go further.
- 4. After clicking to the enter button, It may be possible that page is showing “Page cannot be displayed”. In this situation, maybe your internet is not working. So you have to make sure that your device is successfully connected with the router’s wifi. If It’s not connected, you can’t log in further.
- 5. After successfully connected to Internet options, the Login page will open in front of your screen.
- 6. Now, you need to enter the default Username and Password for your Router, which is already mentioned on the Box of the router. After successfully entered Username/Password, Click to the login button.
- 7. Finally, Your Dashboard of the Router will open in front of your Device screen. Here, you can configure or change the Router’s settings according to your needs. You can even change your default password of IP Address. You must remember the password which you are putting in place of default one before changing it. Hence! You are done with everything here in procedure login with your IP 192.168.l78.1 using FritzBox, TelNet Router brands.
192.168.l78.1 Login Admin – http://192.168.178.1 IP Default Username/Password
In case, If you don’t find the label of Default Username and Password on your Router then you can try the Default password and username of the Fritz Modems. We’ve tried to collect the complete list of Default Username and Password of 192.168.l78.1 IP Address along with the name of the Routers Model Number.
List of Devices using IP 192.168.l78.1 as Default Address
FRITZ!Box is a very common name among all the Routers Brands which use 192.168.l78.1 as Default Gateway IP Address. There are many models available for this FRITZ!Box Brand. Below is the list of FRITZ!Box routers, which are having the 192.168.l78.1 as a default gateway along with preferable devices:
- FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7390 : Device Type (MODEM)
- FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7570 : Device Type (MODEM)
- FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7170 : Device Type (MODEM)
- FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7390 : Devices (Wireless Router, Analog Phone Gateway, DSL Modem)
- FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7170 : Devices (Wireless Router, DSL Modem, Analog Phone Gateway)
- FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7570 : Devices (Wireless Router, DSL Modem, Analog Phone Gateway)
Forget Password while using 192.168.l78.1 Login
If you are trying login to your Router Device to establish a network connection with 192.168.l78.1 IP and suddenly you forgot the password, then you might be confused, what to do next? Surely, you have changed your default password earlier the session and you hardly remember some words of them. And, you again and again trying to enter the correct one but unable to login. If the same is happening, there is a solution to recover the password and you can do it by factory reset of the router.
Factory Reset while using http://192.168.178.1 Login IP Address
Most probably, you’re still unable to login to your device using 192.168.178.1 IP. You must reset your device by forcing it for resetting through its factory settings. This is pretty using just by pressing reset button which is available on the back of your router modem. You may have to use a paperclip to go further with this step. Paperclip will help you to push a recessed button present on the back of the router. In simple words, Unplug your router modem and Push-Hold the RESET button while following the action of plug the power cord back in device by you. You can continue hold the reset button for up to 30 seconds and Stop to hold after 30 seconds. And let the router boot as normal. Finally, your router will be automatically reset to its previous pre-default factory settings.
192.168.178.1.1 and 192.168.l78.2/3 inlogen
If you are trying to login using this IP address then probably it will not work as correct IP address is 192.168.178.1 and not the one with double 1. With this there are a lot of other IP addresses which look similar to http://192.168.l78.1; All these IP Addresses resemble 192.168.l78.2 and 192.168.l78.1 highly but believe, they may or may not work with your router. The IPV4 range of Private IP Addresses may include the above-mentioned IPs but it highly unlikely that any common router utilize all of these addresses.
This range is used worldwide but is most common in Germany and Netherlands, Fritzbox routers use these addresses for default login gateway. If you’re not sure about your default login IP address, then try all the IPs mentioned above or simply follow the steps:
- Open Command Prompt
- Enter ‘ipconfig’
- The IP Address mentioned next to gateway IP is your default Fritzbox login address
- If this doesn’t work; make sure your system is connected to the router which you are trying to access.
FRITZ!Box 192.168.l78.1 IP Address Access Settings
If you’re one of the user, who is using FritzBox router modem, then you can access the particular Router settings having 192.168.l78.1 as a default gateway. The list of settings which can easily be accessed by the users provided in the below list-
- Security Settings
- Network Settings
- Proxy Settings
- LAN Settings
- WLAN Settings
- IP QoS
- DNS Settings
- DHCP Client
- USB Settings
- Firewall Settings
Hope! Your all doubts have been cleared regarding login with http://192.168.178.1 IP. We’ll continuously post more updates about related IP Address in the next contents. Keep reading our Website for knowing about other IP Address. Have a Nice Day!