192.168.8.1 admin login password for Huawei router at http://192.168.8.1. Log in to the Admin page using 192.168.8.1/html/home.html for STC, Zain, Zong, Dialog 4g, Logowanie & more Routers.
Hey! We’ve covered a lot of IP addresses for Dlink, Tp-Link, Netgear, and a lot more Routers. However, we’re yet to cover Huawei, STC, Zain Routers (Huawei E5330). In this article, we use 192.168.8.1 IP for Huawei Router Login purposes. All the details will be covered thoroughly such as IP:192.168.8.1 Router login, username, and password, wifi password change, etc.
192.168.8.1 IP address is used to communicate with other systems within the private networks. http://192.168.8.1 is also used to configure networking devices by initiating the login process. It is very similar to the IP addresses like 10.1.10.1 Comcast login, 192.168.l00.1, http //192.168.l.254, and 10.0.138. A Private IP address need not be unique, it is just assigned to your local network and is not shared on the internet. IP 192.168.8.1 is majorly used and searched in the countries Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Algeria, Poland, South Africa & Sri Lanka.
- In Saudi Arabia, people use and search it with their modem devices using; ١٩٢.١٦٨.٨.١
- In Pakistan, people prefer to access it with their routers using; 192.168.8.1 zong or, Telenor and they usually access their admin login by entering http://192.168.8.1 in their browser’s address bar.
- In Algeria, people access their admin login entering a query like; 192.168.8.1 4g LTE by using this IP’s Algerie telecom router brands.
- In Poland, many people prefer various routers/brands for accessing the particular IP’s as an example; Huawei, logowanie, plus, t-mobile, etc!
- In South Africa, most of the people directly enter the URL of this IP to access it with their Huawei router login. Some people unprofessionally search it by entering https in the URL like; https://192.168.8.1, which is not the correct form at all.
- In Sri Lanka, dialog wifi and Lanka bell routers usually preferred for accessing admin login with the mentioned IP address using password change options. Some people also prefer to use dialog 4g router password change, dialog 4g router login, and dialog router login using the particular IP address.
About 192.168.8.1 IP Address
Like IP address 192.168.1.1 or 10.0.0.1 Xfinity, IP address 192.168.1.1 is a host IP address that is utilized to begin the configuration panel in the router by the accessing URL http://192.168.8.1/html/home.html. The IP address http //192.168.8.1 is IANA registered for only private use.
You can use this IP to make some modifications to your router settings by going through 192.168.8.1/html/home.html, but you cannot use it to access some other node in a network situated elsewhere. Many people accidentally or, by knowingly search this IP address using the following manipulations in the IP address URL;
- 192.168 l 8.1
- 192.168 l 8.1.1
& so on. But, the fact is, you can directly go through this URL by clicking this correct link. It’ll be the correct address for all IP Routers accessing it with 192.168.8.1 STC / zain / Huawei.
192.168.8.1 Admin Login
Follow the steps mentioned below; these should work for Huawei and all other Routers using this Ip address. If there is any diversion from the generic steps, then we’ll mention it to you.
- Open your Favourite browser, in our example, we’ll be using Mozilla Firefox.
- Make sure your device is connected to the Router.
- Enter 192.168.8.1 in the URL bar of your browser. You can simply click the link.
- This will be your Huawei login page.
- Enter the default login credentials (Provided you didn’t change them) Click here for default login ID and Password.
- If you’ve changed your login credentials then enter those.
- In Order to change Router Password, you can locate the option on the top right corner.
- We Suggest you also change the default SSID of the router, as it improves the security by hiding the Router’s manufacturer from infiltrators.
- Congratulations! This way you can easily perform router login and change the desired settings for example router.
Now, If you are searching for the information related most popular IP Address 192.168.l.l, then you can check the complete details on our homepage here.
List of Username and Password for 192.168.8.1
|Adaptec AWN-8084||admin||not set by default|
Default Huawei Router Username and Passwords
|Huawei Models||Username and Passwords List|
How to change 192.168.8.1 Login Address?
A lot of times, you may want to change the default login IP address of your router. This can be due to various factors:
- Ease in Remembering the IP
- IP Conflict issue with other devices on the same LAN.
- Any Random Problem or Personal choice
Follow the steps mentioned below to change your default gateway login address (192.168.8.1):
- Open the admin page of the existing IP address.
- Login with the help of credentials mentioned above
- Switch to the “LAN” tab or section in your router’s management interface.
- Click on Configure IP Address
- Type the new address; you can use 10.0.138 or 10.0.0.0.1 IP address or any which you like. (Make sure it is in the range of private IPV4 addresses)
- Login again from the new IP
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully changed the IP Address.
Getting Error: THIS SITE CAN’T BE REACHED
192.168.8.1 took too long to respond. or Unable to log into Huawei router admin.
- Checking the connection
- Checking the proxy and the firewall
- Running Windows Network Diagnostics
If you are getting an error like this while tried to connect to your router with any of the IP Addresses (especially for Comcast Business email login & Comcast Business gateway login), the cause might be one of the following:
- your router IP address is different e.g. 192.168.100.1
- your router is turned off
- your LAN cable is disconnected
- your wifi or LAN connection is disabled
- your or router firewall is stopping you to access the router
- your wifi or LAN is not installed properly or it has malfunction
- your router has malfunctioned
Features of Router Login
- Altering the Password & Username.
- Controlling QoS& Network Settings.
- Unblocking & Blocking of End-Device.
- Setting up Firewall & Security Setting
- Guest Wifi Mode.
- WPS Configuration
- And much more.
You may modify & change these settings after you logged into the admin webpage of your router that belongs to the IP address 192.168.8.1.