192 168 10080 dynamic guest login password / block guest access for Linksys routers. Find Linksys guest password with 192.168.100.800 IP Address details.
Are you looking to find the Best options to login with 192 168 10080 dynamic guest login password? If yes, then here’s we are providing you the complete details about this linksys guest login IP address. People, who don’t know about ‘Linksys’ – “It is an American company who usually sell the data networking hardware products. Those products are majorly used by home users and small business. Talking about products include in it; wired and wireless routers, Ethernet switches, VoIP equipment, wireless Internet video cameras, audio visual products and network storage systems. It’s also a type of Default Router settings. As, we’ve previously also discussed about some of your favorite IP Addresses, which you may can check here;
192 168 10080 Dynamic Guest Login – Linksys Guest Password
Talking about the IP Address ‘192.168.100.80’, It’s a type of Bogon IP Address also called as IPv4 address. Looking for Bogon IP Address and What they are? These types of IPs are reserved for special use, like as for local or private networks. It’ll never appear on the public network. So these reserved ranges, which have not been allocated yet with other IP ranges, also must not appear on the public networks. These types of IP Network Address are known as Bogons.
Special thing about Bogon IP Address, they don’t even belong to a specific user or a specific server available on the internet. So, you can’t gelocate them or there’s no way to track the location of them similarly like VPN or TOR. So in this way, our IP geolocation API will not return any type of location information for the specific IP addresses which belonging to bogon ranges. Now, it’ll be so interesting to see that it will return a bogon field to give us the indication the particular IP address belongs to BOGON.
About 192.168.100.80 IP Address
This 192.168.100.80 IP address is in private non-routable range. These IP Address are shown as below:
Private IP Address Ranges
Address ranges below are reserved by IANA for private intranets, and not routable to the Internet.
- 10.0.0.0 ~ 10.255.255.255 (10.0.0.0/8 prefix)
- 172.16.0.0 ~ 172.31.255.255 (172.16.0.0/12 prefix)
- 192.168.0.0 ~ 192.168.255.255 (192.168.0.0/16 prefix)
Read Also: 192.168.l.254
Reserved and special use addresses
- 0.0.0.0/8 – Current network (only valid as source address) RFC 1700
- 127.0.0.0 is reserved for loopback and IPC on the localhost.
- 127.0.0.1 ~ 127.255.255.254 (127.0.0.0/8) – loopback IP addresses (refers to self) RFC 5735
- 192.0.0.0/24 – reserved (IANA) RFC 5735
- 184.108.40.206/24 – IPv6 to IPv4 relay. RFC 3068
- 198.18.0.0/15 – network benchmark tests. RFC 2544
- 198.51.100.0/24 – TEST-NET-2. RFC 5737
- 203.0.113.0/24 – TEST-NET-3. RFC 5737
- 220.127.116.11 ~ 18.104.22.168 (22.214.171.124/4) reserved for multicast addresses. RFC 3171
- 240.0.0.0/4 – reserved (former Class E network) RFC 1700
- 255.255.255.255 is the limited broadcast address (limited to all other nodes on the LAN) RFC 919
- 255 in any part of the IP is reserved for broadcast addressing
- 0.0.0.0 in routing context means the default route (to “the rest of” the internet) RFC 1700
- 0.0.0.0 in the context of firewalls means “all addresses of the local machine” RFC 1700
- Computers connected to a network are assigned a unique number known as Internet Protocol (IP) Address.
- IP (version 4) addresses consist of four numbers in the range 0-255 separated by periods (i.e. 127.0.0.1).
- A computer may have either a permanent (static) IP address, or one that is dynamically assigned/leased to it.
Don’t miss: 192.168.l78.1
192.168.100.80 on Linksys Routers
As we already talked about the Linksys routers and their usability above. Similarly, 192.168.100.80 IP address belongs to private IP address and usually used on bash curl/wget with linksys guest network. Then After, It becomes easy to navigate the login password for particular IP Address which is named as bogon address.
As like one of the questions we’ve found on Google related to 192 168 10080 dynamic guest login as given below:
QUESTION: I am attempting to use wget/curl to script downloading info from the internet. I am connected to the “guest” network on my Cisco/Linksys wifi router that requires that I supply a password before I can access the internet.
I tried passing the user/password I use for the admin account to the router, but I still only get the routers login html when I execute something like …… how am I supposed to supply that password from a bash script?
$ wget -O- –user=admin –password=qwerty librivox.org
–2014-11-29 20:05:04– http://librivox.org/
Resolving librivox.org… 126.96.36.199
Connecting to librivox.org|188.8.131.52|:80… connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response… 200 OK
Length: unspecified [text/html]
Saving to: `STDOUT’
[<=> ] 0 –.-K/s
[ <=> ] 634 –.-K/s in 0s
2014-11-29 20:05:05 (24.3 MB/s) – written to stdout 
looks like you first have to pass mac_addr, url and ip_addr to
http://192.168.3.1:10080/ui/dynamic/guest-login.html before you are prompted to supply your username/password with something like
wget -O- http://192.168.3.1:10080/ui/dynamic/guest-login.html&mac_addr=xxx&url=http://librivox.org&ip_addr=192.168.3.136
depending on what is returned you may also pass username/password in that previous step or the next one.
Meanwhile, The IP address http://192.168.100.80 is registered by the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA). It’s a part of private network 192.168.100 .0/24. And, usually these types of IP addresses in the private space are not assigned to any specific organization. Mostly, anybody may use these IP addresses without the consent of a regional Internet registry as described in RFC 1918, unlike public IP addresses.
You may also check: http //192.168.l.254
How to Access Admin Page, Login, Password by using 192.168.100.80 IP Address?
Access Your Admin Page: You can access your admin page by typing 192.168.100.80 into your web browser’s address bar. You can check login password on the table below. You can also access it by clicking this link: 192.168.100.80 (Link).
Router passwords by brand Supporting 192.168.100.80 IP
||Username / Password
||Admin/admin or password
||admin/admin or password
||Refer to sticker/Refer to sticker
|XFINITY from Comcast
|Zero One Technology
||admin/admin or zoomadsl
||admin/admin or 1234
Basic details for 192 168 10080 dynamic guest log IP Address
|Is Private IP Address
|Is Reserved IP Address
192 168 10080 block guest access – Guest network became inaccessible after a couple of hours
- If you have bought a new modem device recently and founding a couple of issues?
- Tried to bookmark the guest login page (192.168.3.1:10080/ui/dynamic/guest-login.htm) and it didn’t work also?
- Tried to ping the guest network (192.168.3.1) and it was not accessible?
Then, what all are the solutions?
Answer: There are many solutions to resolve these errors. One of the best is:
- First of all, Reset the router to factory defaults and reconfigure.
- Try to change the wireless channel on the 2.4 network. You can try 1,3,6,9, or 11.
- Try to disable ipv6 on the linksys router to see if that fixes the parental control blocking issue. Or, you can disable ipv6 on your kids computers.
Have you checked: 192.168.l.2
Below are 192 168 10080 dynamic guest login related routers. (Top 50)
- 1. Netgear N750 Dual-Band Wireless-N Gigabit Router with 4-Port Ethernet Switch
- 2. Justec Networks JBR4100WN
- 3. Shenzhen Etek ETPro 658
- 4. Zonet ZEW3003
- 5. Dynamode BR6004W-G1
- 6. Toplink C & C Corporation WLG-54P-m1
- 7. Toplink C & C Corporation WLG-54R-m1
- 8. Zonet ZSR1134WE
- 9. nexxt solutions nexxt nexxt
- 10. REPOTEC RP-WR5441
- 11. Justec Networks JBR454W(C)
- 12. REPOTEC RP-IP2105
- 13. Benq awl 700 wireless router 1.3.6 Beta-002
- 14. SDT Information Technology ZIO V10
- 15. SDT Information Technology ZIO INB5241SRe
- 16. Tiara 1400 3.x
- 17. Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2350 Dual-Band Wireless-AC Router with 4-Port Ethernet Switch R7500-100NAS
- 18. SDT Information Technology ZIO X10
- 19. Zyxel VSG-1200 V2
- 20. Comtrend CT-5611T
- 21. Netgear WGT624
- 22. SonicWALL TZ 180 Wireless
- 23. Tut Systems Travel Mini Pocket USB Wireless WLAN WiFi Router AP Client Repeater Adapter 150M
- 24. LevelOne WBR-3400TX
- 25. LevelOne FBR-1402TX
- 26. Aztech DSL5005EN
- 27. Netgear N900 Dual Band Wireless-N Router 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- 28. Flowpoint 2200
- 29. Netgear Nighthawk X8 AC5300 Tri-Band Quad Stream Wireless-AC Router
- 30. Netgear Nighthawk X8 AC5300 Tri-Band Quad Stream Wireless R8500-100NAS
- 31. Efficient Networks 5861
- 32. TP-Link TL-MR3420
- 33. Wired Home Portable Mini 3 In 1 Wireless Pocket Travel Router AP Wifi Ethernet Mode Adapter – OEM
- 34. Netgear N750 Dual-Band Wireless-N Gigabit Router with 4-Port Ethernet Switch
- 35. Netgear N750 Dual-Band Wireless-N Gigabit Router with 4-Port Ethernet Switch
- 36. Cisco M10
- 37. 3COM 3CRWE554G72T
- 38. Netgear N750 Dual-Band Wireless-N Gigabit Router with 4-Port Ethernet Switch
- 39. Netgear Dual-Band Wireless-AC Gigabit Router with 4-Port Ethernet Switch
- 40. Efficient Networks 120-5871-001
- 41. TP-Link Archer C7 AC1750
- 42. Zyxel NBG334W
- 43. Netgear WNDR3400
- 44. Netgear R6100 Dual-Band Wireless-AC Gigabit Router with 4-Port Ethernet Switch
- 45. Netgear WNB2100
- 46. Sparklan WAPR-701N
- 47. ASUS RT-N11
- 48. Edimax AR-7064 A
- 49. Netgear DGN3500
- 50. Netgear Dual Band Wireless N600 Router with Built-in DSL Modem
Read also: 10.0.138 login
Hope! you find all the information related to 192 168 10080 dynamic guest login password along with Linksys guest password details. Thanks for reading till the end! 🙂