10.1.1.1 is another Private Address which can be assigned to any device on a Local Area Network. In Australia, iiNET Routers uses 10.1.1.1 as their default IP Address, and people usually search it like 10.1.1.1 iinet. Countries like Australia, Brazil, Bangladesh, Taiwan & the United States of America (USA) widely use this particular IP address in their regions. After logging into your Router’s network interface, you can configure your Local Area Network settings for http //10.1.1.1 gateway.
What to do with 10.1.1.1?
Following network management options like LAN, WAN and WLAN can be configured for 10.1.1.1 admin login:
- DHCP client
- IP QoS
- DNS and Proxy
- Network Security options like passwords and encryption type
- Change Wifi Password
- Blacklist Mac Addresses
- Impose Bandwidth Restrictions
The router manufacturers may choose 10.1.1.1 as the default IP address of that router if they believe that it is easier to remember that the other common alternatives. However, most of the standard private IP addresses are usually the same. The most common Router login IP Address is 192.168.1.1, 192.168.100.1 and 10.0.0.0.1
NOTE: The particular IP address is also written as http//10.1.1.1 is registered by the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) as a part of the private network. IP addresses in the private space are not assigned to any specific organization and anybody may use these IP addresses without the consent of a regional Internet registry as described in RFC 1918, unlike public IP addresses.
10.1.1.1 Admin Login for http //10.1.1.1 gateway with Username & Password – 10.1.1.1 iiNET, Belkin, and D-Link Router Step by Step Guide
Follow the steps mentioned below in order to access http //10.1.1.1 gateway for 10.1.1.1 admin login. Before, you start following the below-mentioned steps; I’ll suggest that you keep the Router’s help booklet handy as it contains the default username and password for your router model. If you don’t have it for any reason, then don’t worry, we have made a list which contains all the default username and passwords for this particular IP Address. You also are looking for 10.0.138 Login Admin.
- Enter the given IP address in your browser or click here.
- You’ll be greeted with Router login Screen.
- If the page doesn’t load or you’re greeted with some error then make sure that your default IP address is 10.1.1.1 only and not something else. To do so, open your terminal (cmd in windows) and enter the ‘ipconfig’ command.
- Using this, you’ll get to see the default gateway IP Address.
- On the login screen, enter the default username and password. If you don’t know the default login credentials then try the following permutation and combinations:
admin / admin
none / admin
- If this doesn’t work, then you may have to check our Default Router Passwords List.
- After this, you will be able to access your Router’s configurations.
Most Common 10.1.1.1 Logins
Username / Password
admin / admin
none / admin
(none) / admin
How to Reset Router?
If you’ve changed the login ID-Password and have forgotten it then do not worry, you can reset the router’s configuration (including login credentials) to its default state for doing 10.1.1.1 sign in. The procedure is easy and consists of 3 Simple Steps start without opening the http //10.1.1.1 set up wizard:
- Go to your Router.
- Press the small reset button with the help of a pin.
- Hold it for 30 seconds.
Done! This will Reset your Router.
Devices Using 10.1.1.1 Default IP:
|Model||Admin Username||Admin Password||Device Type|
|admin||wireless router, DSL modem|
Browsing to Default Gateway for IP 10.1.1.1 iiNET Modem
- On a computer or device that’s connected to your modem via Ethernet or WiFi, open your web browser.
- Type the default gateway address into the address bar and then hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- For modems purchased from iiNet, this address is typically http://10.1.1.1 or http://192.168.1.1.
How do I access my 10.1.1.1 iiNet login settings?
- To access the modem settings, you’ll need a computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone that’s connected to your modem via Ethernet cable (recommended) or WiFi.
- Open your web browser and go to your modem’s default gateway.
- Some of the most common addresses are http://192.168.1.1, http://192.168.0.1, and http://192.168.1.254.
This IP address of http //10.1.1.1 gateway is a private IP address. This must be used in smaller networks and home only. You must know that any computer can use this IP address if the local network supports that addresses in this own range. F0r any doubts and queries like 10.1.1.1 not working, 10.1.1.1 internode, http //10.1.1.1 dashboard, 10.1.1.1 Telstra, etc. you can comment below and we’ll try to answer it as soon as possible.