Learn how to login into Ubee dvw3201b, a DOCSIS 3.0 certified router along with a default password? It’s the latest Ubee modem that comes with RJ45 ethernet ports. Ubee makes the finest routers and modems in the tech industry.
Heya! Apart from D-Link, TP Net, NetGear, and other well-known brands, Ubee also makes some of the finest routers. Ubee DVW3201B being one of them. Their latest Ubee modem dvw3201b is a DOCSIS 3.0 certified router that comes with RJ45 ethernet ports. As users, we often face issues with the poor login user interface, speed issues, connection issues, and range issues. This is common with a lot of low-quality routers.
However, UBEE DVW 3201B is one of the high-quality routers, we won’t be discovering any of the above-mentioned issues. You can rely on this router for your Home Network or work Network.
In our article, we’ll see how you can setup ubee router and modem login into it to manage your network settings. It doesn’t matter that you are using this modem for first time or, you are an existing user. Here, you’ll learn about how to login into Ubee dvw3201b router and change the settings easily.
Login Steps for Ubee Dvw3210b
Before performing the Ubee router login process, make sure your device is connected to the local network/router. You may follow the exact steps mentioned below, step-by-step to change any of the network settings for your Ubee Router.
- Open your Favorite browser, can be any. However, we recommend some modern browsers like Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Enter your Gateway IP Address. For a Ubee router, it can be 192.168.10.1 or 192.168.100.1
Just try both of the IP addresses, if none of them works then try the next point else go to step 4.
- Open the command prompt and enter ‘ipconfig’, this will give you details about your network. Here you can see the Gateway IP Address.
- Enter that IP in URL Bar.
- If you experience some kind of Error like ‘192.168.10.1 took too long to respond’ then there is a chance you’re not using the correct IP address or your connection to the router is improper.
- If everything works, you should be greeted with a login window.
- Here you need to enter your ubee default login credentials, don’t worry if you don’t remember then find them below.
- If you’ve changed your login credentials, then simply put them.
- For resetting your wifi click here.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully logged into your Ubee Router.
NOTE: It doesn’t matter that which Ubee router-modem are you using? If you’re looking to login with ubee dvw32cb router or, ubee ddw365 modem or, any other than also the needy steps to follow are the same as mentioned above. Simply, can say login steps are almost similar for each and every Ubee modem device.
Ubee Default Login and Password
Once you enter the login address (provided by Ubee modem), you will see the login page for the Ubee router. Here, you need to enter the username and password to be able to proceed further.
In case you are using this router for the first time, you will have to enter the default credentials for your router.
- Default Username: user
- Default Password: user
In General, If you have already changed the username and password and can’t remember the details. Simply reset the router by doing a long press-and-hold on the reset button for 15 seconds using a pin or a clip.
How to change the SSID (Name) Of UBEE Router?
SSID is the name that you see for Wifi stations when we open the wifi option on our devices. You should change the default SSID as it may be easy for hackers to access and do changes. Some of the Funny Wifi Names which people use are Biryani Monster, Khud ka wifi lagva, Do not Connect, Bond 007, etc.
To change the SSID of your UBEE Router follows the steps mentioned below:
- Search for the Wireless option located in the menu bar at the top of the Ethernet
- See the network located on the left side. Inside, you will see the option called Network Name(SSID) for ubee DVW3201B.
- Enter any desired name which you want and click on save changes.
- It is advisable not to use any personal details
PS: Don’t use any personal information for your SSID, Make it user friendly.
How to change the Ubee router’s default settings?
- If you enter the right credentials, you’ll find the home screen for the dvw3201b router in the next step.
- Here, you can change the various settings of modem like SSID, username, password, and other important settings
To change the default login and password for Ubee dvw3201b, follow these steps:
- In the home page of the router login page, see for the tools option located in the menu bar at the top
- Now look for the password option located on the left side of the menu bar. Here you can change the default password
Some tips while you change the password:
- Make sure your password is strong and of 15 characters.
- Your password should consist of alphanumeric characters.
- It should not be related to personal details.
- It should be easy yet hard to guess.
Usually, people get problems related to ubee default password and resetting of it. Here, we are providing problems with their solutions, which usually people get.
1. My Ubee dvw3201b password is not working
There are 2 reasons for your ubee router password is not working.
- Either you are not using the correct default password.
- Or, you have forgotten the password that you already changed.
Now, the solutions for both of the cases are; the best way is to the user the default password first which is “user” else reset the router using a pin by pressing the reset button for 15 seconds.
2. I Forgot the password for the Ubee DVW3201B router
Seriously, If you are thinking that forgetting a password is similar to do a crime than you’ll be proven wrong here. There are many ways to recover your password. The simple way to reset the router by long press-and-hold the reset button of your router for 15 seconds. And, if you have saved it somewhere then You should ideally find the paper or source where you may have written your password.
3. How to reset the Ubee dvw3201b router to default settings?
It is very easy, simply press-and-hold the reset button of the router for 15 seconds using a pin. We can say, you can follow the same process while you doing with ubee cable modem login and spectrum ubee modem login.
We covered the exact process to login into your Ubee Router, if you’ve any further questions then you can comment below and our team will respond as soon as possible. Also, you can check our how-to guides for more information like how to reset wifi, default password list, etc.