192.168.20.1 is a private IP address used for Admin Router login for local networks. Login to the admin page with http://192.168.20.1 for NetComm NF18ACV, N300, NF12 & Wireless routers by entering Username & Password.
192.168.20.1 is a special IP address that is used for accessing the router login page by typing it http://192.168.20.1 through the web address bar of any browser. IP 192.168.20.1 falls between the range of Private IP Addresses reserved by Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) and is known as “Default Gateway IP”. We’ve discussed about 192.168.100.1, 192.168.254.254, 192.168.l0.l etc. IPs are also used for the same purpose. Generally, Pepwave and NetComm routers (well known for NetComm NF18ACV, NetComm N300, NetComm NF12, NetComm NF4V & NetComm Wireless) use 192.168.20.1 IP Address for router login purpose. Countries like Australia, New Zealand, United States, India, Brazil majorly use 192.168.20.1 IP address. Generally, Home networks use 192.168.20.1 and it can be assigned to any device of the local area network automatically (Ipad, Laptop, etc.).
- Don’t miss: 192 168 10080 dynamic guest log
More talking about NetComm NF18ACV, “The NetComm Wireless NF18ACV smart residential VDSL2/ADSL2+ wireless gateway brings an enhanced and blazing fast broadband experience to the home. And, you can Upgrade your modem with the latest Netcomm NBN ready device. The Netcomm NF18ACV is an NBN ready router with support for Fibre and VDSL2/ADSL2+ with Gigabit ports (WAN and 4 x LAN), AC1600 WiFi and VoIP Router”
If you are looking for a NetComm N300 version, the VDSL / ADSL N300 WiFi Modem Router is available in the market with 1. VoIP. (NF10WV). 2. RJ45 Ethernet cable. 3. RJ11 Telephone cable. 4. Power supply (12V/2A). 5. WiFi Security card.
- You may also check: 10.1.1.1 admin login
If you want to know about Pepwave Routers, then “The Surf SOHO Router is perfect for home offices, small businesses, RVs, and any other deployments that require portable hotspots. Like all Pepwave Wi-Fi technology, you can manage your Surf On-The-Go easily, quickly, and from just about any device with our cloud-based InControl system.”
192.168.20.1 Admin Router Login, User & Password – Accessing with http://192.168.20.1
To verify your Default Gateway IP, enter ‘ipconfig’ in your system’s terminal, and the default IP address will be displayed.
- Check Also: Login to Admin Page with http://192.168.178.1
With the help of 192.168.20.1, you can manage your network settings. It’s so easy to log in and manage 192.168.20.1 IP by entering the password. The things which you manage/edit are:
- Network management options like LAN, WAN, and WLAN settings
- DHCP client
- IP QoS
- DNS and Proxy
- Network Security options like passwords and encryption type
192.168.20.1 Admin Login (2020) – http://192.168.20.1 for NetComm/ Pepwave Routers
Below you can find step by step tutorial for logging into your local area network admin interface.
- Enter the Ip address 192.168.20.1 in your URL bar or click here.
- You will be greeted with a login screen.
- If an error message is displayed or the page doesn’t load, then check if your device is connected to the router properly or not.
- If your device is connected and the problem still persists, then verify whether 192.168.20.1 is your default IP or not. (You can do so with the help of ‘ipconfig’ command).
- Now enter the default username and password on the login screen.
- Congratulations, you should be able to access your network’s setting. If you don’t know your default username and password then click here or refer below.
192.168.20.1 Login Username and Password
|Username / Password||Percentage|
|admin / admin||75%|
|admin / password||13%|
|admin / MSurf000||6%|
|root / admin||6%|
If any of the above-mentioned combinations don’t work for you then please check your router’s manual where default credentials are mentioned.
Router Login Error (Page not Opening)
192.168.20.1 took too long to respond.
- Checking the connection
- Checking the proxy and the firewall
- Running Windows Network Diagnostics
You tried to access your router’s settings using 192.168.20.1 but received an error message which means you are relying on the wrong IP Address. Check our list of default router IP Addresses.
Errors can also be due to connectivity issues so make sure that your device is properly connected, either over wifi or Ethernet cable, with the NetComm router.
192.168.20.1 Admin Router Login (http://192.168.20.1), User & Password (NetComm/Pepwave)
How to change Wifi Password for 192.168.20.1 router login?
To change the wifi password follow the steps mentioned below:
- Log in to your router with the help of the above-mentioned IP addresses.
- Use the default credentials to log in.
- Go to Setup -> Wireless Security.
- Select Security mode (if you don’t know what you’re doing then leave it to default).
- Edit your pre-shared key (This is the wifi password).
- Click Apply.
- Go to management and select Reboot.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- Congrats, you’ve successfully changed your wifi’s password.
I guess now you are able to login into your router using 192.168.20.1 IP Address, if you are still facing some issues then visit our homepage (192.168.1.1) and look at our other guides. You can also comment below and we’ll try to solve your problem as soon as possible.